10.19.2010

WHAT DO I BELIEVE?

I believe naps are good for you.
I believe debt enslaves you; don’t fall for it.
I believe good deeds are always rewarded.
I believe it’s easy to find work if you WANT to work.
I believe most people are good and surprisingly similar to me.
I believe things always turn out the way they are supposed to.
I believe you can learn something from every person you meet.
I believe we should be kind to children, old people, and animals.
I believe the secret to happiness is to enjoy what you already have.
I believe we can choose to be healthy, but some people choose to be sick.
I believe we should always do the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
I believe that nobody on his or her deathbed ever said, “I wish I had spent more time at work.”

Now go take on the day!
Peace, out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Duane,
    You make some good points there.
    I like your Youtube Videos and I made a comment to one of your vids with a link for a vid you might like
    Its not my video though.
    Greetings from Germany
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could follow those rules my life would be perfect Duane!
    Alas! A few would cause me problems :-)

    ReplyDelete