12.31.2010

A Clean Slate

Would you believe my favorite holiday is New Years Day? I have always felt like the first day of the year is a perfect time for a brand new beginning. No matter how good last year was, or how many challenges I faced last year, I always look forward to starting the New Year with a clean slate.

Practically speaking, you can make any day a clean slate day for the next chapter in your life, and I have done it many times at all different times of the year. But New Years Day is special. I don’t know how else to say it.

So, what about this clean slate? What are you going to do with it? Start school? Finish school? Start a new job? Start a new business? Marry the love of your life? Buy your dream car? OMG, the possibilities are endless!

Whatever you decide to do with your clean slate, make it count. Make it something you can later say with pride, “Yeah, I did that!” The surest way to make it happen is to write it down and don’t give yourself an out. No excuses.

“Do, or do not. There is no try.” --Jedi Master Yoda

Now go take on 2011!!

Peace, out.
 
Check out
Duane’s YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment