9.15.2015

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN RACE?

(borrowed from Bing Images)

I recently watched a movie that took place in the 1980’s. It was fascinating to watch because there were no cell phones, no tablets, no computers! People weren't distracted, staring at a screen.

I found myself thinking, these are people without any electronic distractions in their lives. This is how life used to be. I barely remember when nobody had a cell phone. When people were around other people, they actually talked to each other!  And when somebody was all alone, sitting at a bus stop, or whatever, they were thinking! What a novel idea! 

I know some of you are thinking, big deal! But to me, it was an Ah-Ha moment! Its not my place to say if life is better or worse now, but it's definitely something to think about.

Now go take on the day!

Peace, out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You're posting again! YAY! :)

    Well, being from that era, I can honestly say, I like things better now. Sure, there are some people who are glued to their screens, but back then, they would have been glued to something anyway. I do love having a cell phone. I always wanted a shoe phone like Agent 86, Maxwell Smart! :) I am definitely glad I don't have to put a dirty shoe up to my ear though. Amazing how his shoes were always perfectly clean and polished. Yep, I was glued to the screen ~ I loved my sitcoms! :)

    YAY! New posts! I gotta go check out the other one now. WEEEEEEEE! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay,
      Yep, I'm going to post more often, thanks to your encouragement! Thank you! My excuse for not posting often was because I didn't think I had anything really important to share, but maybe all my posts don't have to be so "deep".

      I remember Maxwell Smart and his shoe phone! HAHAHA We are all connected, whether we know it or not! :)

      Anyhoo, thanks again for your inspiration. You rock!
      Peace & Light,
      Duane

      Delete