11.18.2013

$ WHAT'S NEXT? $

   
(free clipart from Google Images)



Now that I've accomplished my goal of finding a job I enjoy, its time to set some new goals.

I love my job but I'm not going to lie to you, being a handyman does not pay very well. I really miss my paychecks from the laboratory work I used to do. That was the best paying job I've ever had. One of my current goals is to match or exceed that income. I have a long way to go, but I have a few ideas. 

Most of my ideas do not involve changing jobs. I'm trying to think outside the box, and come up with alternate sources of income. I have three ideas that seem very promising. Two of them are already showing small profits. The third hasn't been put into action yet. 

More to come later. Sorry for the teaser. :)

If you have any money making ideas, I'd love to hear about them. 

Now go take on the day!

Peace, out.


Check out Duane’s YouTube Channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment