11.08.2010

Bigger Goals

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right!
--Henry Ford

What if we lived our lives this way? Well, most of us do!

Many people don’t set big goals because they think they can’t do it. It’s a fact that if you never reach for something beyond your grasp, you will never know what you are truly capable of achieving. If you think you can’t, you won’t. You won’t even try. But if you think you can, read on…

Setting small goals is a good way to build confidence. As you reach each goal, congratulate yourself, smile, cross it off your list, and say, “I did it! What’s next?” This sets us up to try bigger and better things. Wouldn’t it be exciting if we set some big goals and then we got them? And then we set bigger goals, and got them, too!

What if every time we set a goal, we got it? What if every time we went after a new job, we got it? What if every time we asked someone out on a date, they said yes? What if we lived our lives this way?

OMG, there would be no stopping us!

Think about that for a while… Then set some goals and see what happens!

Peace, out.

Check out Duane’s YouTube Channel

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring stuff Duane!
    My first goal is to achieve the budget I set myself using your Budget article:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definetely inspiring, I'm in a stage of my life right now where i'm going to reach for what I have deemed as "not an option for myself" for all of my life. My plan is to achieve, or at least attempt as much as possible in my life. Why not? This is our opportunity.

    ReplyDelete