10.05.2015

DUANE'S DRIVING RULES

(image borrowed from google images)

I like structure and I like to keep it simple. I believe that even very complicated tasks, such as driving can be broken down into a few very simple rules. Here are the rules I apply every time I get behind the wheel of a car.

RULE #1
Never hit a pedestrian.

RULE #2
Never hit anything else.

RULE #3
Always obey the law.

RULE #4
Be aware that anybody could do any (stupid) thing at any time--be ready!

RULE #5
Get from point A to point B as efficiently as possible.


These rules have served me well for decades. I'd be happy to hear your feedback.

Now go take on the day!

Peace, out.


Check out Duane's Youtube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, you made me LAUGH OUT LOUD at #'s 1 & 2! :D I love your list, Duane. You wrapped up the etiquette of driving responsibly perfectly. Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay,
      LOL I had no idea this would make people laugh. Now I'm laughing! That's funny! Thanks for reading and commenting.
      Have a fabulous day!
      -Duane

      Delete
  2. I like "never drive faster than you can see". Oh,and stay away from Corvairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzy,
      Thanks for stopping by! That's a good one. Um, but what's wrong with Corvairs? LOL

      Delete